OE5 Crashing Upon Installation
w***@acadiacom.net
2006-12-17 17:52:58 UTC
I'm running a G4 with OS 9.2.

My previous OE5 began crashing with Error 2 or 3 messages, so I deleted
everything. I downloaded a new one and it's still crashing when it
loads about half way. I have plenty of RAM and I even tried it with
extensions off and Virtual Memory on. Any suggestions?????
Michael Santovec
2006-12-17 21:56:52 UTC
For help with the Mac version, try one of these sources:

Unofficial Macintosh OE Page
http://www.macemail.com/oe/
Outlook Express 5.0 for Mac FAQ
http://www.macoptions.com/oe/faq.htm

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with the MAC IE

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with the MAC OE

You can also get to the Macintosh newsgroups via this web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
There select Macintosh Products