NEWS.BIGPOND.COM
Garry
2007-07-26 05:40:36 UTC
Hi
Is NEWS.BIGPOND.COM ,
these Telstra newsgroups, UNmetered ?
My usage has gone through the roof last month . I always thought the
picture groups etc didnt count to you monthy download? Thanks Garry

PA Bear
2007-07-26 19:45:06 UTC
This is an OE5-specific newsgroup (and you're running OE6 in WinXP SP2) on
the MS (free) newsserver so we don't know squat about your ISP-provided
newsgroups or subscription policies. That being said, if your subscription
has a download limit, your news.bigpond.com newsgroup usage most likely is
included in this limit.
--
OE-specific newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)