Switching HotSync method from Palm Desktop to Outlook 2003
Sandra L
2007-06-21 22:53:01 UTC
I have a Palm Tungsten E and have been hot-syncing it with Palm Desktop. I
would like to switch the sync method to my Outlook 2003, but don't remember
how to make that change. Also I had tried it previously and found that all
of my information from my Palm did not transfer to Outlook. Can anyone help
me with these two issues?
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
2007-06-22 02:44:29 UTC
Post by Sandra L
I have a Palm Tungsten E and have been hot-syncing it with Palm Desktop. I
would like to switch the sync method to my Outlook 2003, but don't remember
how to make that change. Also I had tried it previously and found that all
of my information from my Palm did not transfer to Outlook. Can anyone help
me with these two issues?
Outlook and Outlook Express ate different programs. You'll get more
knowledgeable help for Outlook in an Outlook newsgroup:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=Outlook&dg=&cat=en_US_d02fc761-3f6b-402c-82f6-ba1a8875c1a7&lang=en&cr=&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM