Still Can't Post to Newsgroups on Outlook Express
Hoover
2005-09-10 15:49:44 UTC
I've tried everything and can only post from Google -
Jude H.Cormier
2005-09-11 00:07:30 UTC
Post by Hoover
I've tried everything and can only post from Google -
Which provider are you accessing?

Do they require you to log in before you can post?
PA Bear
2005-09-11 05:29:25 UTC
Please reply to your original thread.

Click on the following link to open this newsgroup in your default
newsreader (e.g., OE) using the MS newsserver:

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
Raymond Daley
2006-12-15 22:25:10 UTC
Post by Hoover
I've tried everything and can only post from Google -
if you can read ngs you should be able to post to them.
check your nntp settings.

tools,
accounts,
news,
properties
check the GENERAL field and ensure there is an email address there.
otherwise you can't post ;-)

easy

Thankyou, come again!