Adding the contact with same name
mpprasad
2006-12-22 06:09:54 UTC
I am using the VCardRetrieve() function to import a vcard into the
outlook express. Here I faced a difficulty. suppose If I want to add a
new contact with different mobile number which is already existing. It
is not adding to the address book. Let us take example I have a contact
prasad with mobile number 988383838, then I want to add new contact
prasad with different mobile number 9898989898. In this case it should
have two contacts with different mobile numbers. It is failing to add
the contact. After calling the VCardRetrieve(), I am calling the
SaveChanges() function to save the contact.

Pls help me.

Regards
Prasad.
unknown
2006-12-22 21:20:42 UTC
Look at the info in this link for some possible help:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/forms/autocomplete_ovr.asp
--
Jim Pickering, MVP/Windows Mail applications
Please reply ONLY to newsgroup.
Prasad.
mpprasad
2006-12-28 10:58:20 UTC
Thanks Jim. My context is different .
I am writing an application to insert a contact (vcard) into outlook
express.
Suppose i have a two vcard with same data. I am not able to add the
contact to the OE. How to solve this problem?

Regards
Prasad.
Prasad.
unknown